- Try and make sure your geometry is a sealed mesh to avoid shadow artefacts.
- If your exporting an existing model over to Horde, make sure you update the ".scene.xml" file, as often even minor adjustments will result in a different batchCount.
- Material defined double sided polygons are currently unsupported, you will need to duplicate, flip and merge.
- Depending on your Collada exporter you may need to manually triangulate your model.
- When exporting make sure your complete mesh is UV mapped, otherwise it may result in a ColladaConv crash.
- Colladamodo Build 19 exporter from SourceForge will crash unless you save your work first! however this is the current recommended plugin.
- After exporting you may need to edit your DAE file in a program such as notepad to modify the up axis, from Z_UP to Y_UP (line 14) - current limitation of Build 19 (24/01/09).